JOIN OUR FORUM!

Talk about anything and find out what other people think. Only as registered user you can start new topics and become part of our community.

Canada passports ba...

Notifications
Clear all

Canada passports backlog!!!

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
ChrisL
(@chrisl)
Topic starter  

Hello everyone.

What do you think about current passport situation? This is crazy in my opinion. People waiting in long lineups for several hours or just camping outside Service Canada offices. This is unacceptable. Life is getting worse and worse. It is 21 century and we have computers. How hard it was to foresee the surge in demands for passports? Government seems to be surprised again?

LauraS
(@lauras)
Eminent Member

Yes, this is unbelievable. Our Justin Trudeau said few days ago that he will solve the problem. I am not sure if we can trust him because the only thing he is going to do is to hire more passport workers. Do you think it will solve the problem. What about the computer system? I do not know what to think about it. I need a new passport too but I do not want to camp outside a Service Canada office.

ReplyQuote
VancityMan
(@vancityman)
Eminent Member

Hi guys. I would like to let you know that this is global problem. I have friends living in Europe and they say they have similar problems with getting passports. It is not only us. It must be the pandemic that changed rules of the game. Be optimistic. Eventually it gets better. Cheers.

Enjoy great weather.

Go BC Lions GO!!!

ReplyQuote
Share: