JOIN OUR FORUM!

Talk about anything and find out what other people think. Only as registered user you can start new topics and become part of our community.

Avian Flu in Canada...

Notifications
Clear all

Avian Flu in Canada - what next!???

3 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
VenomJ
(@venomj)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Have you heard about this bird flue spreading across Canada? So far 1.7 million birds have been euthanized or killed by the virus in Canada. The industry got hit again. What is going on? I did some research and there have been some rare cases of human infection with this virus. It ranged in severity from no symptoms or mild illness to severe disease that resulted in death.

Agriculture Minister says there is no current risk to British Columbians buying locally produced eggs and chicken. Do you think it is really safe or we should stop buying these as the precaution measure?

What do you think?

MarkM
(@markm)
Eminent Member

I do not know man but we are living in very interesting times. I bet you have heard about monkeypox cases. According to what officials say there have been five cases of monkeypox confirmed in Quebec. There is always a risk that this thing mutates into something more infectious. This would be real disaster. Covid pandemic is not over yet and there are still people in the world dying from it. I do not know about you guys but I still use hand sanitizer and in some places I still wear a mask. It is better to be safe than sorry.

Stay safe and healthy.

ReplyQuote
AveryH
(@averyh)

I do not know what to think about it but Canada just confirmed 77 cases of monkey pox. I am gonna use hand sanitizer and mask in busy spaces just in case.

ReplyQuote
Share: