JOIN OUR FORUM!

Talk about anything and find out what other people think. Only as registered user you can start new topics and become part of our community.

Abbotsford Internat...

Notifications
Clear all

Abbotsford International AirShow

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
Fraserman
(@fraserman)
Topic starter  

Hello folks,

Have you been to Abbotsford International Airshow yet?If you plan on going, please think twice. What a gong show it is. There are huge lineups in which people wait up to 4 hours to get through the gates. If you lucky enough to get through, you better be full as there are long lineups again to buy anything to eat. I read about people waiting for their tacos for 2 hours. It is better to stay outside and enjoy nice and warm weather. If you are somewhere in Abbotsford you will be lucky to see few passing military jets. Please share your experience.

Have a great weekend. Cheers.

LauraS
(@lauras)
Eminent Member

This is what I did. I enjoyed the airshow sitting on my balcony and drinking wine. I have an impression that this year there was less flying and less planes in general. I guess the inflation and fuel prices had impact on the show too. However, i missed drone show and fireworks but i Have no regrets as I heard about traffic jams and waiting times. Maybe next year, when planning and event organization gets better. Anyways, I was able to take few pictures of the passing jets. I share first one. More is on the way. Cheers.

airshow1

ReplyQuote
Share: