JOIN OUR FORUM!

Talk about anything and find out what other people think. Only as registered user you can start new topics and become part of our community.

Beer wars - Corona ...

Notifications
Clear all
Poll results: BEER WARS! Which beer do you prefer:
Voter(s): 8
Poll is closed Sep 16, 2022
Corona Extra  -  votes: 6 / 75%
75%
Budweiser  -  votes: 2 / 25%
25%

Beer wars - Corona Extra vs. Budweiser

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
ClarkK
(@clarkk)
Topic starter  

Hello everyone. Just pure curiosity. Which beer do you prefer. Please pick one. If you would have a choice to drink one kind, which one would it be: Corona Extra or Budweiser. Please answer the poll question.

beerwars1

VancityMan
(@vancityman)
Eminent Member

I will go with Budweiser. The beer is smooth and very drinkable. Some say that its ultra-light flavor is what makes it beautiful. Cheers

ReplyQuote
HenryC
(@henryc)

I enjoy drinking beer but only in summer time. Then I switch to wine, especially red one. My choice would be Pinot Noir as it is rated as the healthiest wine because of the high levels of resveratrol. Cheers.

ReplyQuote
MarkM
(@markm)
Eminent Member

Hi. I can see that Corona was the pick of majority. I would like to see more people voting. I missed voting but I am more into Budweiser. Anyways, I am waiting for more rs. Cheers everyone.

ReplyQuote
AveryH
(@averyh)

Hello everyone. I think it would be nice to compare and vote on local BC beer and wine. Let's do something like this. What do you think?

ReplyQuote
Share: