JOIN OUR FORUM!

Talk about anything and find out what other people think. Only as registered user you can start new topics and become part of our community.

Best Shopping Spots...

Notifications
Clear all

Best Shopping Spots in BC

5 Posts
5 Users
0 Likes
MiaZ
 MiaZ
(@miaz)
Topic starter  

Hey people. I have been wondering what your favorite shopping spots are. I have 3. Here they are:

1. Costco
  2. HomeSense
  3. The Metropolis at Metrotown shopping centre

Costco is the place where I do my grocery shopping. HomeSense best place for home decorations.  The Metropolis for all other things. I love atmosphere at Metropolis and the number of stores 400 is quite impressive. What are you favorite places in BC? Happy Friday everyone.

LauraS
(@lauras)
Eminent Member

Hello. It really depends on what you look for. One of my favorite shopping places is Abbotsford Bibles for Missions Thrift Store.

However, i love vintage items and you can really find there real deals and amazing items. So if you are after vintage things, i would relly recommend to you this place. They have also online store. You can check it here: https://abfm-thrift-store.myshopify.com/

Good luck

ReplyQuote
VenomJ
(@venomj)
Eminent Member

Hello,

Where do you do you Christmas shopping?

Please advise as I am looking for something meaningful and original this year.

All websites suggests pretty much same things as last year.

Best

ReplyQuote
MarkM
(@markm)
Eminent Member

I have been recently to Potters Nursery - Potters Garden Centre Xmas. This place is amazing. If you are looking for a great Xmas experience for the whole family, it is highly recommended. Everyone can find something interesting there. Lots of gift ideas and great atmosphere. This is my pick this year.

Cheers

ReplyQuote
IshanviS
(@ishanvis)

One of my favorite places is Vancouver Christmas Market. You can get there festive food, drinks and you can find there all your Christmas gifts as well.

You can buy your tickets online. Here you have the link: https://www.vancouverchristmasmarket.com/tickets/

Happy Holidays Everyone

ReplyQuote
Share: