JOIN OUR FORUM!

Talk about anything and find out what other people think. Only as registered user you can start new topics and become part of our community.

Tsawwassen Mills sh...

Notifications
Clear all

Tsawwassen Mills shopping mall experience

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Reactions
LauraS
(@lauras)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Hello everyone,

I would like to share with what I saw at Tsawwassen Mills shopping mall. I really like this mall and I like to spend my spare time there. However, I was really surprised when I tried to get a coffee at Tim Hortons. Please take a look at the pictures, It is huge turn off for me. What do you think. Is it only me or you also think that this is totally wrong. Of course I did not get a coffee this time but I looked at the place and there were lots of people inside ordering drinks and food. I think that people should boycott such places. I always thought that Tim Hortons is clean and reliable coffee shop. I just changed my mind.

Best everyone.

New Project1
New Project

goldfinger
(@goldfinger)
Trusted Member Admin

I hear you. Some people just do not care. I am with you. It should never look like this. It is unacceptable. The best way is just to talk to a manager, and if this does not work send pictures to Tim's headquarter. I would like to know what they would say to this.

Have a good one.

ReplyQuote
Share: