JOIN OUR FORUM!

Talk about anything and find out what other people think. Only as registered user you can start new topics and become part of our community.

Soccer World Cup in...

Notifications
Clear all

Soccer World Cup in Qatar

7 Posts
4 Users
0 Reactions
VancityMan
(@vancityman)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Do you guys follow Soccer World Cup in Qatar? Our first game is tomorrow, November 23 against Belgium. For the team Canada to play the No. 2 team in the world, that’s a big test. Let's support our boys and let's hope for the best. Our group is F. We still face Croatia and Morocco.

Cheers

MarkM
(@markm)
Eminent Member

What a game. Canada is doing very good. We had a chance to score, as we had penalty. Alfonso Davis shot on goal but it was blocked by goalkeeper. Great game and lots of emotions. Cheering for team Canada.

ReplyQuote
Nick51
(@nick51)

First half score:

Belgium 1 - Canada 0

However, in my opinion our team is better and I believe that we will tie and finally win this game. Cheers

game1
game2

ReplyQuote
VancityMan
(@vancityman)
Eminent Member
Topic starter  

Great game boys. We are proud of you. It was very close but you were not lucky enough this time. Sometimes the score does not reflect which team was better. Keep up good job and next time you win. All game statistics show that Canada soccer team was better.

Cheers

Final score:

Canada 0 - Belgium 1

Better team CANADA!

ReplyQuote
goldfinger
(@goldfinger)
Trusted Member Admin

So we got eliminated from men's World Cup in Qatar. We lost 4-1 against Croatia. It was good game and our boys did their best. At least Davis scored Canada's 1st men's World Cup goal. We still build the national team and we get better in 4 years time.There is one more game left to play so Go Canada Go. We are proud of you. Cheers.

ReplyQuote
MarkM
(@markm)
Eminent Member

Our team did not get too far but it will be better in 4 years. Anyways, Argentina is 1 finalist and I am really interested to see if Morocco can be the 2nd one. This would be something. However, France is strong and I think that big final will be ARGENTINA vs FRANCE.

Time to watch the game. Cheers.

ReplyQuote
goldfinger
(@goldfinger)
Trusted Member Admin

ARGENTINA team is the world champion. This was great game. Messi and Mbappe were fantastic. Argentina won on penalties.

It is over now and we have to wait another 4 years but this time we can watch some games in Canada!

Can't wait already.

ReplyQuote
Share: