JOIN OUR FORUM!

Talk about anything and find out what other people think. Only as registered user you can start new topics and become part of our community.

Do you play Lotto? ...

Notifications
Clear all

Do you play Lotto? What works better for you: quick pick or choosing youw own numbers?

4 Posts
4 Users
0 Likes
ChrisL
(@chrisl)
Topic starter  

Happy Friday all. I have been wondering what works better for you: quick pick or choosing your own numbers? or maybe you have your own system? Were you able to win anything? I tried both methods many times and I had no luck. My biggest lottery win was $75 and it was quick pick.However, when I sum up money I spent on tickets there is huge minus sign. What is your story? I read about other people in BC winning some serious money. How does it work?

Odds of winning jackpot in Lotto Max is approximately 1:33,000,000

Odds of winning jackpot in Lotto 6/49 is approximately 1:14,000,000

I need some money please.

VenomJ
(@venomj)
Eminent Member

Hi. So if you want to know if it is possible to predict lottery numbers accurately, answer is no. I honestly think that there is only luck of the draw. People have created many different systems based on mathematics, probability or numerology, but there is no evidence that they really work. I think that in case there would be a software really doing the job, it would not be for sale. Owner would use it just make money. Summarize, it does not matter if you do quick pick or choose your own numbers, the odds of winning are still adverse. Just hope for the best.

ReplyQuote
willjohn
(@willjohn)

I didnt play... At least not yet.

ReplyQuote
Fraserman
(@fraserman)

I do not know what the trick is but many people win in BC. On July 8 West Kelowna resident won $31 million Lotto Max Jackpot. I know it is big one but there are also many winners who scored $1 million or $500,000. I would be really happy even with $100,000. And yes I do buy tickets on regular basis but my biggest win so far $70. Maybe if I would save all the money I spent for lottery, i would be well-off. 😜 

ReplyQuote
Share: