JOIN OUR FORUM!
Talk about anything and find out what other people think. Only as registered user you can start new topics and become part of our community.
5 Minutes for Your Health
Hello everyone. I have just saw an Instagram post that I really liked. It was titled: 5 minutes for your health. This is what I would like to do here. If you know any health advises or recipes for healthy foods and health remedies which could tweak and improve our organisms, energy and overall health, please share them all here.
5 Minutes For Your Health - recipes and advises
I start first , hoping to promote healthier living.
Benefits of drinking in the morning (on empty stomach) or before bed time:
- Boosts your immune system
- Stimulates brain and nerve function
- Controls blood pressure and reduces the risk of cardiovascular disease and stroke
- Balances the body’s pH
- Helps with weight loss
- Aids digestion
- Prevents kidney stones
- Clears skin
- Freshens breath
- Protects the liver against damage caused by toxin
- Helps you to feel more centered throughout the day
- Reduces the need of drinking coffee
- Soothes a sore throat
- Helps fight inflammation
- Helps regulate blood sugar
- Repairs bones and teeth
- Keeps the body hydrated
- Increases potassium intake
- Prevents vision problems
If you want to lose weight, drink lemon water before every meal. Doing this will prevent overeating and help you stay full for longer.
Easiest Warm Lemon Water Recipe: half a lemon and warm water cup
I would like to add here electrolytes as electrolyte drinks support optimal hydration of the body by replacing vital minerals and electrolytes not found in plain water.I always drink them in times of intense physical exercise or heat or illness. Of course you can by them in stores, but I really prefer home-made stuff as I know what I add to make them. My electrolytes does not contain any artificial ingredients. Here you have the recipes:
1. 2 tablespoons of honey + 1/2 teaspoon of salt + 1 liter of water
2. 2 cups of unsweetened coconut water + 1/3 cup of fresh lime juice + 2/3 cup of water + 1 1/2 teaspoon of honey + 1/8 teaspoon of Himalayan pink salt
3. 3 1/2 cups of water + 1/2 cup of fresh lemon juice + 3 tablespoons of honey + 1/3 teaspoon of salt