JOIN OUR FORUM!

Talk about anything and find out what other people think. Only as registered user you can start new topics and become part of our community.

Notifications
Clear all

Allergies

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Likes
kingaczajka
(@kingaczajka)
Topic starter  

Looking for advice - Our dog (medium sized, mixed breed) has been experiencing off and on rash symptoms for at least 1.5 years now. We have seen the Vet who was not much help saying she is just susceptible to allergies and prescribed medications to help relieve symptoms. I do not want to rely on pills forever, so looking for tips/remedies or anything that could be useful at this point. We have tried it all from oatmeal baths to hypoallergenic dog food. Any info will be much appreciated!

kingaczajka
(@kingaczajka)
Topic starter  

I did not mention above that our dog is only 3 years old. 

ReplyQuote
VenomJ
(@venomj)
Eminent Member

Welcome to our forum. I hope that someone will help you to solve the issue. Best

ReplyQuote
kasia_schab
(@kasia_schab)

try doing a chamomile and green tea soak. either fill up your tub with lukewarm water and toss in a couple tea bags and let sit for 5 minutes and then allow your dog to soak in the tub for 5 minutes or you can even try a more direct approach and apply the tea bags directly to your dogs itchy spots.    

ReplyQuote
Share: