JOIN OUR FORUM!

Talk about anything and find out what other people think. Only as registered user you can start new topics and become part of our community.

Mandatory random CO...

Notifications
Clear all

Mandatory random COVID-19 testing for fully vaccinated air

2 Posts
2 Users
0 Likes
HenryC
(@henryc)
Topic starter  

Have you hear the news yet? It is back. The federal government has announced that it will be resuming mandatory random COVID-19 testing for international travelers arriving at four major airports (Toronto, Calgary, Vancouver and Montreal) next week. They claim that it is necessary to help detect new COVID-19 variants. So here we go again. Delays and delays. However, human life and health is the most important.

Be ready for random testing. Cheers.

VenomJ
(@venomj)
Eminent Member

Yeah, I have heard about that and to be honest I do not blame them. People are getting sick and dye from Covid-19. I do not want next lock-down, do you? Europe is pretty bad right now with Covid. They have hundred thousands of new infections. People talk about new subvariant called "Centaurus". It is dominant in India now. The subvariant has now been found in dozens of other countries including the UK, Germany, and the Netherlands. This raises fears that it could potentially be adept at evading immunity built up through vaccination or previous COVID-19 infection. However, they say that reinfections will be clinically less severe. This is really good. I would think that we will have to live with this virus for the rest of our lives. It is going to be Flue2 with vaccines needed to be administered every single year. At least this is how I feel it. Stay safe.

Cheers

ReplyQuote
Share: